Friday, 14 November 2014

Crafty Catz challenge: Christmas is coming!

Good morning to you all and a big welcome to my recent blog buddies! Thank you for joining me here!

Thank you all who took time to leave comments on my posts, I appreciate your kind words and your time!

It's time for a new challenge over at the Crafty Catz! Yay! We had some amazing entries for our last challenge and it was really hard to pick my favourite. I would have picked all of them, if I could as I know how much effort you put into your crafty makes!
This week our lovely Nina would like you to create something that reminds of Christmas and the holiday season as her theme is 'Christmas is coming!' Our sponsors for this week's challenge are ...





When I saw the snowman stamp by Rick St dennis I immediately knew I wanted to make a round top tag. What I didn't know was that once at my work table my tag would have two sides, pockets and would happen to be a gift card tag! It is super easy to make but looks in so I made a little template for you to download should you wish to make your own version for this holiday season or someone's birthday.




 A4 template, right-click to save & print out...


The snowman was simply coloured in using my Caran D'Ache watercolour pencils (without any water), cut out, glued over my ribbon and decorated with die cut snowflakes and some pretty shaved ice by Cosmic Shimmer (love those shiny flakes!). I hop you like it! :)

I hope you can join us with this challenge too! I can't wait to see your gorgeous makes! Hop over to the Crafty Catz challenge blog to check out some more wonderful inspiration from my sweet teamies.  They've done such an amazing job again!



Thank you for your time! I'll be back soon! Hugs,

Ingrid xxx


26 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Ingrid and gorgeous image used.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and beautifully made! Is the £30 voucher real - lol! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... A real £30 Amazon voucher.. defo not included with the template, but could be if someone REALLY wanted it... it's now used up ;)
      Thanks, Nikki! xx

      Delete
  3. Love this Ingrid, really sweet gift holder...
    Hope your feeling better...have a good week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh wow this is scrumptious Inka,love the snowman,super cute. Thank you for the template too,will make use of that. You are the best :)

    Big glittery hugs
    Inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cheery snowman card, very pretty! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea with using a dome shape, what a perfect match for the wonderful snowman stamp! Love the glittery mica flakes too! Thanks for the template, keeping a copy of that one! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab idea and looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little gift holder! It's so sparkly and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that gorgeous large snowflake and the cute snowman, they look beautiful on your gift card holder! Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea Ingrid and a cute snowman! I absolutely adore my Caran D'ache pencils, so easy to work with a blend, but I can never help myself, I always want to add water after :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good idea! Love your giftcardholder with the jolly snowman, well made and nice coloring too! Thank you for the template, might come in handy! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your tag gift voucher holder. Its a fantastic snowman image.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous gift card holder. Hope you have a great weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the idea of the gift card, fab design
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea for giving a gift card! Fun snowman image ... and great mix of snowflakes with the polka-dot ribbon --- adorable! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful make with that lovely quirky stamp and a great template! I love projects like this, and this looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Terrific idea. Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous gift holder Ingrid a fabulous idea have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous gift holder Ingrid, that image works perfectly, love the sparkle too, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great design Ingrid and perfect way to use this image! I might CASE this for some of my Christmas presents this year.
    Have a gr8 weekend
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ingrid this is a wonderful GC holder. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ingrid, my talented friend, I apologize for the delay! I knew you were posting Friday and so badly wanted to leave you bloggie love... but this weekend did not go as planned! I'm so thankful to be here now. :o) Your gift card holder is fabulous! Don't you love the unexpected turns on creative journeys?! The snowman image is amazing and so beautifully colored. I love the interior pockets and the sweet sparkle throughout your project. Inspiring work as always, Ingrid! I hope you're having a sparkly weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  24. How clever! Love that you made this tag into a gift card holder! Thanks for sharing the template!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I knew you will make something amazing, Ingrid! LOL Thank you for this template, all of your ideas are so useful. I am sorry for my late commenting, I'm totally lost this week.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.