Thursday, 13 November 2014

Dear Anonymous...

Hello there!

I just got back from my job interview which went well, I think, so fingers crossed! I will find out tomorrow...

I got back and received many lovely comments in response to my Craft Stamper card which you seem to like. Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate your time! Your sweet comments keep me going so keep them coming! There was one comment left by 'Anonymous' which could be a spam, but I feel that is left by someone who clearly has too much time on their hands to tell me this:


You are extremely confident of yourself, and convinced that everything you do is just wonderful. A little more modesty and self critic would not be amiss! on My go at the Craft Stamper challenge
Anonymous
at 12:27

I don't publish anonymous comments as they are usually a spam so here's my response to that and I hope that Ms or Mr Anonymous will read it... 

Dear Anonymous! 

I could easily brush over this and delete your comment, but I feel that you might need to do a little soul searching yourself. 

Firstly, if you know me that well and are bothered by anything that I do here then call me and stop being such a coward leaving an incognito comment on my blog! If you can't call me then you don't even have my number which is a clear indication of that fact that you don't really know me. 

Secondly, you're saying that I think 'everything I do is wonderful'! Well, this just sounds like a school girl topic which I don't really have time for, but again, you clearly don't know me so I shall elaborate.  I don't think that everything I do is wonderful, but I certainly know that I don't do otherwise! What I do I do with love and passion. I create something and then I share it. I will write about it so that others can be inspired to create too, if they wish to. By doing so I am enriching not only my life but also life of other like-minded people. If you feel that I have offended you in any way by what I do then feel free to contact me and I will be happy to listen. I am always opened to any constructive criticism. If you however, like a school girl. just trying to get me down with some idiotic presumptuous comments I can safely say that you shall not succeed, because by that you  are not enriching my life or anyone else's. 

Thirdly, I am a modest person. I think you might be confusing arrogance with confidence here. I am confident, not overly, but am. I work my ass off for what I have in my life and it is not a secret that those who work get. Also, it is not productive to self-critisize as it doesn't help with one's creativity. I create something, I share it and it is up to you all to then decide whether you like it or not. That's why I encourage you to leave comments. That's why I enter my makes into challenges. I do appreciate and can take constructive criticism, but what I can't stand is when someone with an issue or three stops by and talks as if they knew me at all. It only indicates that you are not happy with yourself, perhaps a little jealous, and perhaps should take up a hobby that makes you happy and keeps you busy enough to to stop you from spreading negative vibes! It ruins one's chi! If you feel so strongly about what you said I would encourage you to call or email me. We can talk about it, you can give me an advice or two about how I should be or what I should do... nice! I'll like that... 

...until then, if any of the above or anything about what I do or me as a person bothers you feel free to scream into a pillow until you feel better! I'm off to my kitchen counter to get my fingers inky and finish my piece for a wonderful challenge blog that I am soon to join as a guest designer. It's great fun! You should try it sometimes instead of wasting your time. 

Thank you for your time reading this...feel free to leave a comment, if it makes you feel better. I shall not publish it if it's anonymous though and will not waste anymore of my precious time replying to this nonsense. 

Goodbye! 

Ingrid 

So, now I got this off my chest I feel much better. Haters will be haters and I shall remain the same bubbly self who likes to share fragments of her crafty life with those who appreciate how much effort can go into a make. I hope that the rest of you understand what blogging about craft is about and share the same enthusiasm. As I said, off to have fun the way I know it and I'll be back tomorrow with my Crafty Catz challenge post. 

Bye for now! Stay positive! ;) 

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 

19 comments:

  1. We call such people - MIESEPETER in german
    an old misery-guts..
    don't care about Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left me such a sweet comment on my blog, I was shocked to read that anonymous one you posted. Do you know what , just jealousy! I love the comment about , quite right , old misery guts ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a horrible person this is Ingrid and I am glad you have managed to get this off your chest and they read your reply. Hope you get good news from your interview.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Ingrid these people really make me so angry, I love the great response you have made
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot understand why some people are so nasty and hurtful with their remarks. Try not to take it to heart and good for you for responding!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg what a cheek my mum used to say if you cant say something good dont bother. Well they really dont know you do they and i see a green eye monster in the lines.
    Fingers crossed for the job

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...good response sweetie, some people just have too much time on their hands! and feel the need to upset things especially when they get jealous.... hugs carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you say, someone with far too much time on their hands and well done to you for addressing the situation - too many cowardly people hiding behind the "anonymity" - I don't publish anonymous comments either

    Be assured many crafters LOVE your work and are brave enough to put our names to comments

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god! This is not done,,,anyways Good Luck with your interview and brush all of this aside. Take care, dear. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am stunned to read this post! :( The hatred that must fill their heart is quite sad and I'm upset that they took their problems out on sweet you! I've not known you very long, but even I know their accusations couldn't be further from the truth. Your creations are lovely not only because of the work you put into them, but also because your heart is beautiful and it sparkles through everything you make. Some people seem to think if you don't ridicule yourself in a post, you're arrogant. Some people will always choose unhappiness and negativity.

    Thank you for being YOU! **extra sparkly hugs**

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ingrid . . . pay no attention to that idiotic and cowardly commenter's words. Keep on doing what you're doing, cuz what you're doing is GREAT! I have been very inspired by your work.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. After thinking about it all I can say....that doesn't contain swearing of course....is : Don't let anyone ever dull your sparkle

    Big hugs
    inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well said Ingrid, far to many like this, glad you didn't delete, but WHY do they do it, why say anything at all, it must be a jealousy thing....you stay exactly as you are, we like you that way and whoever the coward is, well two words spring to mind, but I can't put them in writing...have a lovely day sweetie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear Ingrid, please do NOT take this comment seriously. IT IS SPAM! It was not hand typed, it was not sent by a person (per se), it was not sent by someone who read your post. This was sent by a program, one that just creeps around the internet finding open comment boxes. It is NOT meant for you. It is so nondescript and vaguely written as to suit whatever blog it may land on. TRUST ME, I deal with this kind of thing all the time.

    I'm glad you got it off your chest, but please do not think someone out there actually feels that way about you and/or your work. It's just someone with a malicious sense of humour and too much time on their hands.

    Many many hugs my dear crafty friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never get people like this. I actually have anonymous comments turned off because, frankly, if you cannot say what you want to me without a name behind it, I don't want to know. I also think that leaving negative comments on a creative blog is just poor taste. If someones design aesthetic is not yours, either don't read the blog or just not leave a comment. I am sorry you had such a mean comment. I enjoy coming here and seeing your designs. I like that you try new things and that inspires me sometimes to try stuff. Ignore the haters-they will always be there. Instead think of all the ones that love you!! Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. And on a positive note - welcome to Ecelctic Ellapu.... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ingrid, I'm glad you're not letting this get to you. It has to be because they're jealous of what you do and probably the attention your wonderful work gets. Keep being positive, as you're right, negativity will only hamper creativity and not allow you to enjoy what you love. Remember you have a lot of followers who support your work and blog. I'm glad to be one of them. :)
    Georgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pamellia is right... this is nothing to do with you personally. It's a generic comment, computer generated and probably posted on thousands of blogs simultaneously. Nobody who follows here genuinely could ever think of saying such a thing - it's complete nonsense! Hope you can put it away where it belongs - in the trash - and think no more of it. We, the real people, love you and your work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ingrid, I think some people are terribly unhappy with their own life and have nothing better to do than go around raining on Everyone Else's parade. It probably was just some kind of malicious spammer as others have suggested because no one who enjoys creating or has any manners would ever leave such a comment. There is nothing wrong with enjoying what you do or being proud of it and the hard work you put in to it. I think most artists think what we create is wonderful or we probably wouldn't publish it or show it off. People can label it whatever they want, I call it passion and it makes me feel good, brings happiness to my life and yes I think that in-itself is pretty wonderful. You do lovely work and I am sure everyone except perhaps those with some kind of issue enjoy what you share with them.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.