Saturday, 1 November 2014

Upcoming Tag event by Loll!!

Hello, crafty souls!

I have something exciting to share with you today!

Many of you know the sweet lady called Loll and her gorgeous blog Stamping with Loll, but for those who haven't had the pleasure yet Loll has come up with a brilliant idea! Loll has organised an event called 'Twelve Tags of Christmas with Loll & Friends' that will run from 3rd to 14th November 2014 on her blog! How fun is that! Hop over to her blog where you can read more about her event and what she has planned for you and how you can take a part in this fun festive event.

Loll has kindly asked me to contribute to this event as one of her Guest Designers which I am absolutely ecstatic about! I love mixed media and there's no sweeter person than Loll so when she asked me I was absolutely delighted and had to say Yes! There is a line up of the most talented guest designers so you are in for a real treat! Jot the date down and keep an eye out so you can join the fun!

Thank you for visiting me today! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Ingrid xxx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Ingrid, this is a great idea! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it, and have fun! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Inka....you kept that quiet!! Will have a little nose at it

    Big hugs

    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your GD spot Ingrid! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Ingrid, congratulations of your GD spot :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ingrid. Thank you so much for mentioning the tag event here ... I'm so happy!! And I'm so excited that it is starting soon! :) I've been bursting for weeks after receiving pictures of all the fabulous tags from my Guest Designers. Thank you again for joining in my event ... you are an amazing artist and a wonderful friend! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.