Saturday, 27 December 2014

Christmas Fairy Wishes - art journaling

Merry Christmas! 

A little late with my blog post, I realise, but I totally blame the beast that did not want to cook on Christmas Day! 

Just a quick note to wish you all a wonderful festive time! I want to thank all who took time to visit my blog and leave me comments, I appreciate your support! I also want to thank you for inspiring me with your crafty makes, you are all so talented and inventive! You never seize to amaze me! 
I would also like to say that I feel blessed as I have found many wonderful friends through blogging and I look forward to making more in 2015! 

I have many wonderful things happening in 2015, have plans to bring you some more exciting arts and crafts and a wish to inspire more of you to be creative! 

Today, I would like to share my art journaling with you. It is a hand-drawn whimsical Christmas Fairy wishing nothing by 'Peace on the Earth, for Love from one to another, wealth to the poor, health to the sick, compassion for the sinners and food and home for the less fortunate...'

The drawing is a combination of Big brush pens, Aquarelle pencils, both by Faber-Castell, stickles, Micron pens, my white Posca pen, some white acrylic paint, Cosmic Shimmer white pearl PVA glue for 'snow'... and my own imagination! :) 





Challenges entered: 
Graph'it! Colour Challenge - Festive Wishes 

Thank you for visiting! I will be back soon with some more crafty goodness and some seriously exciting news! 

Big festive hugs to you all! If I don't get a chance to post before the end of 2014, I would like to wish you all the very best for 2015! 

Ingrid xxx 


18 comments:

  1. Awesome drawing glad you had a good Christmas all the best for 2015 back to my bed hope my bug and bad chest flys off for new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, hope you have a good 2015.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawing is exquisite Ingrid! I would love to have eyes like those.... All the very best to you for 2015! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Fairys eyes remind me of the Scruffy Little Cat style with lots of eyelashes, she is a very pretty pink Fairy Ingrid and beautifully drawn.

    Looking forward to your huge news and just in case HAPPY New Year and a Happy, Healthy and memorable 2015.

    Huge Hugz
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS, Ingrid. You have much talent, and I would be delighted to have you share with us.

    Come and play along in our weekly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes every week, and you can share all your wonderful projects. I hope you will join us here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You drew that?! It's simply amazing, Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on using all sorts of media for this creation! Totally gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! She is gorgeous! Love her beautiful eyes! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hand drawn? She is beautiful. I love your colors! A work of art Ingrid. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW - that is amazing. Wish I could draw like that!

    Happy New Creative Year to you.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ingrid! I had such a great holiday, I hope you did too! This is just fabulous, the colours are amazing and I am so impressed with how you did her hair! It's great to be back, see you again soon, big new year hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Phew,just catching up with all my commenting now Inka so sorry I'm late! Oh yes she's a beauty,I love your drawings,especially the wonderful,big expressive eyes you create. You are a talented lady that's for sure :))

    Big hugs
    Inky xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an amazing artist and a crafter, love this beauty :) Hope u have a very Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing.Thanks for joining us at Festive Wishes Challenge http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally amazing drawing, you are super talented. I wish I could draw, but my drawings always look like an 8 year olds lol
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore this it's fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'It challenge http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your beautiful drawing! This fairy is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so late at commenting on this Ingrid - thanks for your kind words - we are okay - raw and emotional but okay - my girls will get me though! Big Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.