Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Wow! Embossing Powders - Day 2

Hi there! 
Believe it or not I am back! Yesterday I showed you what I got up to at the weekend (you can find the post HERE). You didn't get to see the whole lot of crafty goodness I got to play with so I am back today to show you more and do hope you like it... 

I made a fun artsy card using my Brushos (I adore the stuff!). The front panel was stamped with my background Hero Arts Clock stamp and heat embossed using the gorgeous Metallic Copper EP. The inside of the clocks was bleached for contrast and the edges sponged using the Walnut Stain Distress ink...



 The finished card after bleaching... 




 The little wooden ornamental frame (Docrafts) was simply sponged around the edges and left totally natural to match the bleached out colour on my background. The butterfly was die cut but the bits left in and heat embossed using the same EP. Quite easy to replicate this card although you would get a very original version each time due to the nature of the Brusho crystals. But that's what is so fun about this! Just play and have fun with it! 

I will be back soon so stay tuned! 

Challenges entered: 
That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - Anything Goes 
Virginia's View - All Things Disressed
Simon Says Stamp Monday Blog - Anything Goes 

Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 

18 comments:

  1. Ingrid, I am constantly amazed by your creativity and the depth of beauty in your designs. This creation is an amazing work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours are so complimentary Ingrid they set each other off so beautifully. Loving the copper EP very much but the stunning Brusho background takes the applause . A GORGEOUS card :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Ingrid, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow is right. So beautiful Ingrid. I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the colors, the embossing and the beautiful butterflie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a stunner Inka!! Wonderful colours and the texture is amazing as always....you clever girl :)

    Extra big hugs
    Inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card, love it!!!!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours and texture.
    yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card over on the SSS challenge and wow! I'm so in love with the copper ep over the blues. I must check out the product you talk about that colored that background! Newest follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Ingrid, I am in love with the bleaching of the Brushos, what an amazing technique with breathtaking results! Such a wave of gorgeous colours blended together, LOVE IT! holiday hugs my crafty friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow amazing !!!!

    have a wonderful holiday season and a Healthy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow ... STUNNING!! LOVE the brusho background ... and then the copper embossing over top --- FABULOUS!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I adore the vivid colors! Very pretty!
    Happy Holidays from the team at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. We are so glad that you joined our Anything a Goes Challenge this week. Thanks for playing along. ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just happened to notice this Ingrid, the colours are gorgeous.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beauty. Your BG is amazing. Brushos seem to have the most fabulous pigment. And then bleaching? Genius.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.