Sunday, 29 March 2015

***Seth Apter featured by Mixed Media World***

Hi! 

How's your weekend so far? Mine's awesome! I have been crafting for my commissions, having fun with the little ones and posted the most fabulous post on my challenge blog.... !

Please head over to Mixed Media World

I have a fantastic post for you there today featuring the one and only mixed media artist, instructor, author and designer, Seth Apter

Please head over to read more about my new 'Star Designer' series and see wonderful masterpieces shared exclusively by Seth via our challenge blog! Here's a couple of sneak peeks for you... 

By Seth Apter

By Seth Apter

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will enjoy my blog post there! 

Hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ingrid, off I go. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Ingrid and so gorgeous.....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really stunning and fabulous!! Love the colours and the gorgous look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser, off to look! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity Ingrid. Love your site and am so happy to be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and the images, it all works so well.
    Off for a look, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.