Monday, 6 April 2015

Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 135 out now!!

Practical Publishing Int.
Hi! 

2nd post for today, my first post about a fun little technique using Glass Bead Gel can be found HERE
Just a quick note to say... the Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine issue 135 is out now so don't miss out and buy a copy! 


Not only you will get a wonderful embossing folder with a very, very cute stamp set and will get a fabulous magazine packed with ideas and techniques, but you will also get to see my sketch with cards! That's right,  I'm very excited to finally see my first makes in the magazine this months and more is to come! This month you get to see my sketch and three cards to hopefully inspire you to join the fun! 

Credit to Practical Publishing Int. 

And here are my sneak peeks....




I describe how you can make each of my three cards in the feature. They are easy and fun to make! 

Thank you for stopping by! Have a fab day! 

Ingrid xxx

6 comments:

  1. oh how exciting Ingrid. Congratulations. I am not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Big congrats on published work!! That is absolutely fabulous and your card looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have three pieces published Ingrid - definitely exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already bought it . . . love your article . . . and that embossing folder is just PERFECT for those Cadbury's Creme Egg holders you liked on my blog!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay,Inka in print! Will go and buy my copy this week,huge congrats once again.....you crafting superstar ;)
    Big hugs
    inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it must feel good to finally get it in print Ingrid - wonderful news - will have to get the mag for a look! Congratulations and big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.