Saturday, 16 May 2015

SPECIAL: Tim Holtz feature in Simply Cards + my Cards for the feature..

Hi! 

I'm super-excited to share this one with you!!! 

I can't tell you how happy and fortunate I feel right now! I've had an amazing opportunity to create a few card using the new Tim Holtz products. I got to play with his new releases. This includes the gorgeous Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink Pad, Abandoned Coral ink pad, Mermaid Lagoon Distress Paint and the Distress Spray! What more I had the pleasure of using the gorgeous new Blossom Layering Stencil! Oh I can't tell you how much I love it. I also got to play with the fabulous Mini Blueprint stamps (Sewing & Travel). Oh I had so much. Fun. 

When I design my cards for the magazine I have to bare in mind that beginner crafters might like to try my techniques and try to recreate my cards (and I hope they do) so I try to keep them simple yet interesting. I've always loved Tim Holtz's products for one simple reason. They are so versatile and so easy to use! The variety of colours from fresh to vintage, the embellishments, the papers, stencils and dies.. I think we can all agree that Tim Holtz is a master in his field. I have a great respect for this wonderful man and am grateful for bringing such wonderful products to this market. Thank you, Tim!



Keeping this quiet was very, very hard and now I don't have to! Yay! Thank you, Simply Cards & Papercraft, Amy & Natalie, for sending me a copy. Gratefully received today! What a wonderful surprise indeed! I was on the way from work when I checked the shelves of my local newsagent and couldn't see it... And now look.. Guess who has her card right next to Tim Holtz on the front cover.. ?!

Now seriously.. This is one super-awesome exclusive interview with Tim Holtz for you all brought to you by the UK top-selling cardmaking and craft magazine that you DO NOT WANT TO MISS!!! If you buy craft magazines this is one to keep! I certainly will! 




I promise to tell you about the cards I made in detail at a later date! Stay tuned! 

Thank you for visiting today! Big hugs, 

Ingrid xxx 

22 comments:

  1. wow, Congratulations Ingrid. You totally rock girl!!!!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Huge congrats on your appearance in the magazine Simply Cards!!! Fantastic cards from what I can tell from the magazine pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lucky you getting yo play with all those scrummy Tim goodies. Also a huge congratulations on on being published again, well deserved, must pick up a copy
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderfully exciting, very Happy for you Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats hun, this is amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can be proud of yourself.
    Great work! Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, it will be an awesome article to read.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are awesome. Simply awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got my copy this morning and it's a really great article. Given me some food for thought about how he creates and how he dedicates an hour to playing with stuff. I loved that. Well done it's an awesome scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Ingrid! I'm so happy for you!! {{{hugssssss}}}
    :ps: Imported magazine usually takes a month or so to reach the bookstores in Malaysia so hopefully I will not miss it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am super happy for your pub and success! I agree....TH products are SO much fun! I will hunt this issue down! Congrats, Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS Ingrid. You are having a wonderfully crafty year and the world is your oyster.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congrats to you Ingrid, it's all so exciting for you I'm sure and well deserved....enjoy..xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your kind comments! It's a fab article so hope you can get your copy ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done to my lovely Inka, I really can't think of a more deserving lady to make cards for one of the best mags out there.
    Re Tim Holtz,the man is a legend.....where would we all be without his crafty contributions?!
    Biggest hugs
    Inky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  17. how wonderful Ingrid - brilliant news for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is great! And I agree... wel deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Too cool for school - huge congratulations, Ingrid!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.