Friday, 25 March 2016

Paperartsy meets Powertex... Guest Designer post for Paperartsy

Hi there and Happy Easter to you all!

I hope you are all well. I'm over at Paperartsy blog today with my latest piece of mixed media art using the wonderful Paperartsy and Powertex products. 

I created an abstract minimalist art using Fresco Chalk Paints, Grunge Paste and a few Powertex products. There is a full tutorial on Paperartsy blog so hop over to check it out!


I hope you like it! Feel free to share your thoughts. 

Big thank you for Leandra and Darcy for letting me share this with you! 

Hugs 

Ingrid xx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Ingrid very well done hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work Ingrid - well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for joining us Ingrid, you created a beautiful piece of art, truly stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay fab tutorial and of course a stunning make from a very talented lady ;)
    Big Inky hugs
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project, Ingrid and you gave us a wonderful tutorial on those fabulous products! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic already from here... I've been missing so much lately - but I'm off to see more of this amazing sculpture over at PA.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ingrid, miss your beautiful work and hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo far behind, this was a stunning piece of work. Amazing!!! Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.