Friday, 5 August 2016

Mixing Colours for Paperartsy

Hey Lovelies!

I know you haven't heard from me for a while and there is a reason behind it. We all need to take a bit of time to get things right sometimes and need to step back a bit. I will talk about it all another time. Today is a happy day and I'd like to share it with you!

I have a special post for you over at the PaperArtsy blog where I talk about colour mixing and show you a few simple steps to creating an abstract piece of art using just 5 Fresco Finish Chalk Paints

Hop over, check it out and let me know your thoughts ;) 

Big hugs to you all! 

Ingrid xxx 

9 comments:

  1. Your tutorial is very interesting, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great inspirational post. I have been thinking of 'painting'a picture frame but have not yet started. I want to use mixed media but, until now, didn't know how to.
    Now I do!!!
    Thank you so very much. I love the tips you gave as well, so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing Ingrid!! Will be popping over to see more xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo lovely to have you back creating such a wonderful make Inka :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingrid this is fabulous, loved your post too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see your back to blogging! And what a gorgeous canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be honest, came here via a pin of another piece you created. Now here, I like your style from what I've briefly seen. Mixed media, textures, layers, what's not cool about this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful ! Gorgeous Ingrid!
    Greetings from Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed this at the time - what a fabulous post over at PaperArtsy, so full of great information and detail, and the canvas is beyond stunning! I do love Blueberry - one of my all-time favourite Frescos.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.