Thursday, 15 December 2016

GD for That's Crafty + #10mindiy clips

Hi Lovelies!

I am back with more inspiration for you via the lovely That's Crafty blog and today it is more of a DIY project.

Christmas is around the corner and I find myself 'nesting' around this time as I want everything to look cozy, neat, clean and decorated so that I can enjoy the festivities to the full.

I created a few home decor items and would like to share with you my How To. Here are a couple of quick clips for you...

DIY Candle Cozies




DIY Sparkly Pom Pom Pen Holder




There is more on the That's Crafty blog so don't forget to hop over to check out the pics and more details. Thank you!

Oh, and that's right! I have set up my YouTube channel where I will be sharing these little #10mindiy projects and other full tutorials in 2017 so if you would like to see more please feel free to subscribe so the video pops up in your feed when I upload. You can also follow me via my blog here where I also share my projects made for magazines (a big year round up is coming up!) or my other socials like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest where I will share my cardmaking, mixed media, planner and diy projects and all around inspiration. Thank you!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the week to the full! Stay warm!

All the best, 

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.