Sunday, 12 March 2017

MMW#23 challenge inspiration

Hello!

Our March/Apr challenge is up and running and I am very excited to have our new teamies all together and sharing their gorgeous work for the first time!

I had a great time playing with PaperArtsy Grunge paste, Prima Marketing Heavy Gesso, making imprints using skeleton leaves, adding colour with Lindy's sprays and highlights with DecoArt crylic spray and Lustre paste. I also adding a contrast colour using some gilding flakes. It was great fun!

MMW Mood board 



I decided to show you a few extra photos rather than talking about how I did this or that...













I hope you like it. I also hope you will find some time to play along with our challenge! Hop over to Mixed Media World blog to check out the amazing work from the team! 

Thank you for stopping by! 

Hugs 

Ingrid xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment! Have a great day! Ingrid xxx
p.s.: Sorry, my comments are now moderated due to some low lives posting spam on my account.